Join Our Team Senior Creative Copywriter
Does brainstorming and writing for multiple advertising campaigns excite you? Do you like partnering with brilliant brands and a variety of industries across the nation? If you love all things digital marketing and enjoy the thrill of capturing the attention of various target audiences, we might be a good fit for your next career move (or remote opportunity). At Click Rain, our creative team tells compelling and persuasive stories through social media, video, websites, email, and more. We are growing and looking for a seasoned creative leader who's ready to join our thriving people-centered agency.
We are seeking a Senior Creative Copywriter to help move the needle for our clients. This person must be passionate about all things digital marketing with an innate ability to connect through short-form storytelling. This individual will be tasked with ownership of the brand message and help provide creative strategy for a variety of clients. This individual must be an active participant in the production of the campaign ecosystem–start to finish. Additionally, this individual will proactively seek growth opportunities for our clients. A strong background in advertising copywriting and concept development is essential.
- Craft effective messages by translating concepts into writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- Develop copy for a wide range of media and digital formats including branding elements, ad units across all digital marketing channels, video & radio scripts, etc.
- Master a variety of brand voices across different clients & industries
- Build and present pitch presentations
- Help steward the quality of creative and content departments by being a example of excellence, people-first, and innovation
- Stay up-to-date on trends, world happenings and how it influences our clients and our work, and being naturally curious on the digital advertising front
- Manage a full plate of tasks ranging in complexity and effort as well as new business opportunities for new and existing clients
- Ability to shift gears to cover content writing needs as necessary (website copy, organic social, PR articles, blogs, etc.)
- Adhere to a budget and deadlines
- Inherent interest in advertising & marketing
- Understanding of the entire lifecycle of a campaign
- Familiarity with a wide range of media and digital platforms
- Strong conceptual skills with the knowledge of how copy relates to design
- Nimble & solution-oriented mindset
- Willingness to jump in and provide assistance outside of job description
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to persuade
- Ability to mentor and lead fellow team members
- Understanding of when to think big & when to get tactical
- The ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- Understanding of SEO best practices preferred
- Juggling the virtual WFH environment through a variety of digital applications (Zoom, Slack, Google Workplace, project management software, etc.)
- 7+ years of agency experience preferred
- Please provide digital marketing work samples upon application (ie campaign writing, social media, :15/:30 video and radio scripts, website, and email examples)
Ready for the next step?
If you think you're a good fit, we want to hear from you.